"Carbon from the Mantle to the Surface"
June 30 to July 3, 2015, U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley (CA), USA
This DCO Thematic Institute is organized at UC Berkeley in conjunction with the 2015 CIDER summer program from July 1 to July 3rd, 2016. See the DCO meeting site for details on the scientific motivation and the Deep Carbon Observatory program.
- Terry Plank (LDEO, Columbia Univ., NY, US)
- Donald B Dingwell (Ludwig Maximilian University Munich, Germany)
- Rajdeep Dasgupta (Rice Univ., TX, US)
- Mike Burton (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, Sezione di Pisa, Italy)
- Barbara Romanowicz Ex-officio (Univ. of California, Berkeley, US)
This Institute is supported by a combination of sources: a grant from the Sloan Foundation, the CIDER NSF/FESD grant, as well as support from DCO