- 2016 Summer Program "Flow in the deep Earth" - June 27- Aug 5, 2016, KITP, UC Santa Barbara (CA)
- 2015 Summer Program "Solid Earth Dynamics and Climate --- Mantle Interactions with the Hydrosphere & Carbosphere
- 2014 Summer Program "Dynamics of planetary interiors" June 22 - Aug 2, 2014, KITP, UC Santa Barbara (CA)
- 2013 Summer Program "From mantle to crust: continental formation and destruction" July 1 - August 2, 2013, University of California, Berkeley (CA)
- 2012 Summer Program "Deep Time: How did early Earth become our modern world?" July 1 - August 10, 2012, KITP, Santa Barbara (CA)
CIDER-II is funded as a "Synthesis Center" by the | Frontiers of Earth Systems Dynamics(FESD) program of NSF under grant number EAR-1135452.
Please acknowledge the CIDER program and this grant in any publication resulting from or inspired by CIDER
CIDER wikipedia-like pages
The call for proposals for CIDER working groups for 2016-17 is now available here .
Note that the deadline for submission of a proposal is **August 15, 2016 **
CIDER Working Groups
- Report on 2015 CIDER working group meeting on "Dynamic Topography", held in Boulder CO, April 6-7, 2015
- CIDER 2016 "pre AGU workshop" will take place on Sunday December 11th, 2016, at UC Berkeley: see the [workshop page (in preparation -not yet posted ]
- 2016 CIDER summer program is currently underway at KITP, UC Santa Barbara, on the theme "Flow in the Deep Earth" - the lead organizer is Michael Manga - dates are: June 27- August 5, see more information on the 2016 CIDER program webpage.
- Publications Inspired by or resulting from CIDER
- CIDER Bibliography, where you find CIDER-relevant publications (not quite up to date).
- Documents past meeting slides and research topics
- example a new page
For questions/suggestions please email us.