- Scientific Motivation
- Towards CIDER-II
- 2009 CIDER Overview slides
- CIDER Lecture Collection
- Tips for children activities in Goleta/ Santa Barbara | from Wendy Panero and Anat Shahar
- 2014 Summer Program "Dynamics of planetary interiors" June 22 - Aug 2, 2014, KITP, UC Santa Barbara (CA)
- 2013 Summer Program "From mantle to crust: continental formation and destruction" July 1 - August 2, 2013, University of California, Berkeley (CA)
- 2012 Summer Program "Deep Time: How did early Earth become our modern world?" July 1 - August 10, 2012, KITP, Santa Barbara (CA)
CIDER will be holding a community workshop at the Marconi Center, Point Reyes (CA), from May 5 to May 8, 2016. This workshop is intended to prepare for writing the NSF proposal for support of CIDER beyond 2017. Mark your calendars for this important event!
CIDER Working Groups
- Report on 2015 CIDER working group meeting on "Dynamic Topography", held in Boulder CO, April 6-7, 2015
- CIDER 2014 "post AGU workshop" will take place exceptionally BEFORE AGU, on sunday December 14th, 2014, at UC Berkeley
- A CIDER community workshop will take place May 6-9, 2015 at the Marconi Center, near Point Reyes, CA, to review CIDER accomplishments and start preparing for the future of CIDER, beyond the current funding cycle (i.e. beyond 2016)
- 2015 CIDER summer program will take place at UC Berkeley on the theme "Solid Earth Dynamics and Climate" - the lead organizers are Meredith Nettles and Terry Plank - dates are: June 28- July 3, unstructured part, July 5- July 31: lecture/tutorial/workshop for graduate students and post-docs - stay tuned for more information soon
- 2016 CIDER summer program will take place at KITP in Santa Barbara on the theme "Flow in the deep earth" - dates are June 27, 2016 to August 5, 2016 with the lecture/tutorial/workshop part in the first 4 weeks followed by an unstructured part
- CIDER Bibliography, where you find CIDER related publications (not quite up to date).
- Documents past meeting slides and research topics
For questions/suggestions please email us.