- Scientific Motivation
- Towards CIDER-II
- 2009 CIDER Overview slides
- CIDER Lecture Collection
- 2015 Summer Program "Solid Earth Dynamics and Climate --- Mantle Interactions with the Hydrosphere & Carbosphere
- 2014 Summer Program "Dynamics of planetary interiors" June 22 - Aug 2, 2014, KITP, UC Santa Barbara (CA)
- 2013 Summer Program "From mantle to crust: continental formation and destruction" July 1 - August 2, 2013, University of California, Berkeley (CA)
- 2012 Summer Program "Deep Time: How did early Earth become our modern world?" July 1 - August 10, 2012, KITP, Santa Barbara (CA)
CIDER will be holding a community workshop at the Marconi Center, Point Reyes (CA), from May 5 to May 8, 2016. This workshop is intended to prepare for writing the NSF proposal for support of CIDER beyond 2017. Mark your calendars for this important event!
CIDER Working Groups
- Report on 2015 CIDER working group meeting on "Dynamic Topography", held in Boulder CO, April 6-7, 2015
- A CIDER community workshop will take place May 5-8, 2016 at the Marconi Center, near Point Reyes, CA, to review CIDER accomplishments and start preparing for the future of CIDER, beyond the current funding cycle (i.e. beyond 2017) . More information soon on the main CIDER webpage.
- 2016 CIDER summer program will take place at KITP, UC Santa Barbara, on the theme "Flow in the Deep Earth" - the lead organizer is Michael Manga - dates are: June 27- August 5, stay tuned for more information soon on the main CIDER webpage.
- CIDER Bibliography, where you find CIDER related publications (not quite up to date).
- Documents past meeting slides and research topics
For questions/suggestions please email us.