- CIDER 2014 "post AGU workshop" will take place exceptionally BEFORE AGU, on sunday December 14th, 2014, at UC Berkeley
- A CIDER community workshop will take place May 6-9, 2015 at the Marconi Center, near Point Reyes, CA, to review CIDER accomplishments and start preparing for the future of CIDER, beyond the current funding cycle (i.e. beyond 2016)
- 2015 CIDER summer program will take place at UC Berkeley on the theme "Solid Earth Dynamics and Climate" - the lead organizers are Meredith Nettles and Terry Plank - dates are: June 28- July 3, unstructured part, July 5- July 31: lecture/tutorial/workshop for graduate students and post-docs - stay tuned for more information soon
- 2016 CIDER summer program will take place at KITP in Santa Barbara on the theme "Flow in the deep earth" - dates are June 27, 2016 to August 5, 2016 with the lecture/tutorial/workshop part in the first 4 weeks followed by an unstructured part
"Dynamics of planetary interiors"
June 22 - Aug 2, 2014, KITP, UC Santa Barbara (CA)
"From mantle to crust: continental formation and destruction"
July 1 - August 2, 2013, University of California, Berkeley (CA)
- 2012 Summer Program Description at CIDER main site
- Summer Program Participants
- Research Group Projects (login required)
- Group Project Presentations
- Summer Program Tutorials (login required)
- 2012 Summer Program Photos
- CIDER 2012 evaluations from students and post-docs
- CIDER 2012 comments from lecturers and senior participants
- CIDER Bibliography, where you find CIDER related publications (not quite up to date).
- Documents past meeting slides and research topics
For questions/suggestions please email us.