CIDER 2016 Community Workshop
- CIDER is currently supported until the end of 2016 through a 5 years "Synthesis Center" grant from the FESD program at NSF
- The goal of this workshop is to solicit input from the community for the next CIDER proposal, to be submitted to NSF in September 2016.
- The workshop starts at 6pm on Thursday, May 5th and ends at noon on Sunday, May 8th.
- Workshop organizers: Barbara Romanowicz, Bruce Buffett, Marc Hirschmann, Louise Kellogg, Alan Levander, Michael Manga, Sujoy Mukhopadhyay
- The schedule has been posted
Registration is CLOSED - Deadline was: February 1, 2016
This page last modified
Tuesday January 03, 2017